Friday, February 12, 2016

Would You Be Mine?

It's Shirley here today.  I had to make one more Valentine and I want to share that with you today.  If you haven't got your honey a Valentine, you might want to think about it since it is two days away.


I started off with a white card base.  I then used the Spellbinders A2 Filigree Delight die to make the decorative red layer.  The third layer was made by using the large die from the Spellbinders Floral Ovals die set on white card stock.  I then used the smaller die using the same set to cut the red layer.

My heart was cut using the Spellbinder Lace Heart dies.  I cut a white layer to go behind it.  I put a red heart in the center.  I used Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive to adhere the pieces of my card together.

For the finishing touch of my card, I added a small checked heart with a button and added white pearls.

I am happy you came by today.  Have a wonderful Valentine weekend.

There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Current Challenge tab on the right side of the blog for all the details. Come and join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...






Pin It

1 comment:

irishgreensue said...

Great use of those 2 dies together for the BG on which to set your hearts - makes for a gorgeous and classic looking Valentine - reminds me of the "good ol' days" in the red and white!!