Thursday, February 25, 2016

With Sympathy Wreath

Hello!  I can't believe this is my last post for CCNS!  It's been so fun!  

For my last card, I made another card for the last CCNS challenge of aqua and coral. I am in need of a sympathy card and those are the hardest!  I kept it very simple. Again, I mixed some Color Bursts to make my aqua and coral paints (Ken Oliver's color bursts Pthalo Green with Ultramarine Blue and Alizarin Crimson with Orange).


I traced the outline of an oval die so that I could have an idea of where to paint my leaves. I then die cut With Sympathy by Elizabeth Craft Designs out of the same watercolor paper and aqua card stock that was used for the base layer. Using Art Institute glue, I glued the die cuts together, off-setting them just a bit for a shadow effect and centered them onto the wreath.


There's still time to join our final challenge!   Details here.

Thanks for stopping by!!!   Until next time...








Pin It

No comments: