Friday, February 26, 2016

Thanks a Bunch

This is the last card posting for my time on the Classy Cards 'n Such Design Team. Mindy here, and I thought a Thank You card would be appropriate for my final card.



I started by stamping the Coneflowers from Impression Obsession on a piece of watercolor paper and coloring with watercolor markers.  When it was dry, I ran it through my embossing machine with the Daisy Flourish Embossing Folder from Crafts Too!  I layered it on my card front, and then die cut the sentiment, Thanks by Elizabeth Crafts Designs along with a layer of thin craft foam to give the card some dimension.

I have really enjoyed my time with Beverly and the design team, working with the products she carried in the Classy Cards 'n Such Online Store.  The store is closing on Monday, February 29th, so click on the link to see the wonderful sale prices available on the remaining product.  Thank you for your comments and support during our many challenges.

Only four more days until Classy Cards closes, so take advantage of the wonderful sale going on!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...




Pin It

No comments: