Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Silver Hearts

Hi, everyone, it is Shirley posting today.  I have made a wedding card to share with you.  It is made with neutral colors just like the one I made for last week's challenge. 


I used layers of silver and white on my card.  The top layer was embossed using the Crafts Too Dots embossing folder.    I cut two white hearts using the Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Hearts.  I took a silver and white invitation that I had in my stash to cut the top hearts.  I popped them up on my card using Joy Foam Pads Small.

I took silver card stock and used the Memory Box Madera Corner die to cut two of the corners.  I placed them behind the hearts and used Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive to adhere them to the card.  

I used the Spellbinders Sentiments Three to cut the Love with silver card stock.  The silver heart at the top of my card was cut using the Impression Obsession Heart Flourish.

I hope you enjoyed my card today. 

Our store closing sale is going great!   Have you picked up your fabulous deals yet?   Sale details are here.   Hurry!!!  

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...




Pin It

2 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Beautiful and elegant - lovely colors.

irishgreensue said...

You sure were prepared for the showers - designer paper with boots, rose ribbon, and your diecut umbrella! Your layering is impeccable - makes everything "pop" and the sentiment is so comforting!