Thursday, February 18, 2016

Serene Butterflies

Good morning!  Diana here!  As I am writing this, it is so windy and cold that it makes me long for spring.  So here is my own version of spring in February!  



I started with the ever useful Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A.  I made the white frame as well as the trimmed sheet I would use to sponge on my distress colors Broken China, Mowed Lawn, and Wild Honey.  I did a bit of water splattering on it and then set it aside to dry.  Next, I die-cut and trimmed Memory Box Fairyland butterflies 
and Fresh Foliage out of white card stock for a silhouette look.  A bit of sequins and I was done with this simple yet serene card.

There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Current Challenge tab on the right side of the blog for all the details. Come and join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



Pin It

1 comment:

wannabcre8tive said...

So beautifully done. I, too, am ready for Spring.