Thursday, February 4, 2016

Raining Love

Continuing with this week's challenge at CCNS, I made another red and white card with hearts.  I taped white card stock trimmed with the largest Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A to the Memory Box Heart Confetti Stencil. Then I used the paste spreader for quick work with the Dreamweaver's white embossing paste. While it was drying, I stamped the I Love You Alphabet by Quietfire Design and trimmed with circle dies. To add to my confetti look, I used the little hearts from the largest die from the Spellbinders Heart Circle set. With the Art Institute glue, I adhered them so that it would look like it was raining hearts.



There's still time to play along!



Let's see your entry to our challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...




Pin It

No comments: