Thursday, February 11, 2016

Poppy Fence

Greetings, friends. Mindy with you today to share a card I really love. I have always loved poppy flowers, and when I saw this framed Poppy by Stacy Stamps, I knew I had to purchase it.


To start my card, I stamped the design on watercolor paper and colored and shaded the design with watercolor markers.  While it was drying, I embossed a rectangle of metallic bronze card stock with the Daisy and Swirl Embossing Folder by Crafts Too! for the background. I then adhered a doily die before adhering the framed poppy picture on top, raised up with foam adhesive to give dimension.

To complete my card, I stamped a sentiment from the Hope and Love Vintage Labels Eight and Nine by JustRite Stamps, a Medium Butterfly by Impression Obsession and a few sequins cut from the Sequins Die-Namics die from My Favorite Things.

Enjoy your week, and be sure to join us for our weekly card challenge on our blog.
Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...






Pin It

No comments: