Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Next Level Love

Hello! Diana here to share with you a card I made for this week's challenge to use Red, White, Pink, and Hearts. This card is a case from Jennifer McGuire's video on using the We R Memory Keepers Next Level embossing folders. 

 I used Distress colors Fired Brick and Picked Raspberry, We R Memory Keepers Bouquet embossing folder, Quietfire Design Love die, Perfect Pearls Biscotti, and Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A. Per her instructions, I masked my area off, sponged the colors on generously and then buffed on the perfect pearls. I then ran it through my Big Shot with the embossing folder. The red and pink changed their hues a bit after I added the perfect pearls and they really do look metallic. To adhere the gorgeous Love die cut, I recommend using a glue like Art Institute glue since it has a nice fine tip.

I hope you enjoyed my card!



Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...







Pin It

No comments: