Thursday, February 4, 2016

February Birthday

Good afternoon, and welcome to another sample card from Classy Cards 'n Such. Mindy with you to share a birthday card suitable for a February Birthday. I hope you will enjoy it, and leave me a note. I enjoy comments from everyone.


My card background started with a sheet of watercolor paper that I lightly misted with water then embossed with the Smitten Embossing Folder by Anna Griffin. I then misted it again so it was wet all over, and tapped some of the Alizarin Crimson Color Burst and Merlot Color Burst from Ken Oliver Crafts.  When the card was dry, I accented the hearts on it with the Pearl Pen - Glitter Pink by Viva Decor and let it dry before adhering it to my card front.

I then die cut the amazing calligraphy die, Happy Birthday by Elizabeth Crafts Designs along with a thin sheet of craft foam to give the die stability and strength before adhering it to the card front. A fabric bow and small hearts, along with a butterfly die cut from Medium Butterflies by Impression Obsession were added to complete the card.

You still have time to join our weekly challenge over at the Classy Cards 'n Such blog.  I hope you will join our fun!

Want to purchase some or all of the products used in today's card?   Classy Cards carries those that are in gold and underlined.   Click those or the pictures below.  Happy shopping!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!   Until next time...



Pin It

No comments: