Friday, February 19, 2016

Caught a Bug

Hello, it is Shirley posting today.  I have made a Get Well card to share with you.   I decided to keep it in monochromatic colors.


I started my card with a green card base and followed with a layer of vanilla.  I used Graphic 45 Botanical Tea designer paper for the top layer.  

I cut the little jar  from vanilla paper using the Sweet 'n Sassy Get Well Critters Dies.  I stamped the bug and colored him with markers.  For fun, I added some googly eyes hoping it will bring a smile to the recipient.

The sentiment was stamped on vanilla card stock that I  cut using the Spellbinders A2 Divine Eloquence dies.  I sponged around it with green ink.  I added a twine bow at the top  for the finishing touch.

Thank you for looking at my card!


The CCNS inventory is quickly shrinking, so if there is something you have your eye on, I would recommend ordering it right away.  Many items have only one or two left.   When they are gone, they are gone!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...




Pin It

1 comment:

irishgreensue said...

Love this Get Well card with a cute bit of humor!! I even think you chose the best color, because some of us look GREEN when we are sick!! Think you have inspired me with this adorable bug in a jar - love the googlie eyes and the twine for embellishing!!