Monday, February 22, 2016

A New Baby Carriage

Hi, it is Shirley here posting today.    This week we are to make a Aqua and Coral card.  The colors look great together and I thought they would be perfect for a baby card.



I started with a white card base and added some floral designer paper for the next layer.  I used one of my Spellbinders, Floral Ovals, die to cut the white decorative oval.  I added a coral oval that I embossed using the Crafts Too Dots Embossing Folder.  I popped the oval up on the designer paper with Joy Foam Pads Small.

I used light aqua paper to cut the Memory Box Baby Carriage. I also used foam pads to pop the carriage up on the dotted oval to add to the dimension.  I added three white pearls and a punched coral heart for the final touch.

Thank you for joining us today.  I hope you will join us for our last challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...








Pin It

2 comments:

irishgreensue said...

Love how you have framed this vintage baby carriage in these nontraditional baby shades of these colors - so soft looking and the pram looks gorgeous in the floral oval against a background of the sweet flowers. Great choices - ALL!

Dorothy S said...

This is such a lovely baby card - I like your use of the soft coral and aqua. You have encouraged me to see what I have in my stash to create a baby card to have on hand. Thank you for sharing your talent. I have not commented much, but have certainly appreciated the inspiration.