Monday, January 18, 2016

Wherever You Go

Diana here with a cute card I made combining dies, stamps, and buttons for this week's challenge at CCNS. I love making little scenes out of dies. Today I used Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A, Impression Obsession Evergreen Trees, and PoppyStamps Scribble Clouds. I sponged Broken China for my skies and colored my little critters with Copics. I thought the buttons would make such cute balloons. After fussy cutting out the monkey and raccoon, I popped them up with small Joy! foam pads to add some extra dimensions.


There wasn't room on the front so I extended the scene to the inside of the card and found the perfect verse for it from ODBD Scripture Collection 3:

    Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified, do not 

    be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you
    wherever you go.
    Joshua 1:9




Want to purchase some or all of the products used in today's card?   Classy Cards carries those that are in gold and underlined.   Click those or the pictures below.  Happy shopping!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



Pin It

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Adorable card. Love how you used buttons for the balloons and the adorable images. What a great verse, love it.

joy said...

really, really cute card! I love the button balloons!