Friday, January 29, 2016

UH Oh-Ouch!!!

Good Morning.   It is Shirley posting today.   I have made a cute country themed card to share with you and hopefully it is one that will bring a smile to the recipient.

My card was started with a black card base.  The next layers I used were made with paper from the Graphic 45 French Country paper pad.  

I stamped the little wounded chicken from the Sweet n' Sassy Get Well Critters stamp set.  He was colored with markers and then cut out with the Sweet n' Sassy Get Well Critters dies.

I stamped a tree on a white piece of card stock that was cut with a stitched die.  I added grass and sponged in some clouds.  I added a couple of sentiments from the stamp set.  I then put Joy Foam Pads Small on the little chick to pop him up on the card stock.  I added a bow for the finishing touch.

Thanks for taking a peek at my card.  Have a wonderful weekend!

Lots of wonderful bargains going on at Classy Cards 'n Such!   Check the details here.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...





Pin It

2 comments:

Dorothy S said...

This is SO cute! It really caught my eye - for the combination of colors, the layout, the adorable image and sentiment.

irishgreensue said...

Nothing says country like sunflowers and gingham ribbon - the perfect setting for your sweet chicken! Love this layout and image for a get well or someone feeling under the weather - YOU totally understand that after the last 2 weeks - hope you are better too! Too cute!!!