Thursday, January 7, 2016

Snow and Winterberries

I think one of the prettiest winter images is fallen snow - especially  on tree branches.  Even more amazing is how they can clump on the tiniest of things like the little red berries.  I tried to recreate that here with some things from the Classy Cards 'n Such store.  

I wanted my card to be shimmery white and red so I started with a white card base and added the Our Daily Bread Designs Vintage Flourish Pattern in Shimmering White. The Poppystamps Holiday Winterberries was cut out of water color paper twice and colored with the red and green colors from the Twinkling H2O's Thankful set. After I adhered the two branches of the winterberries using Art Institute glue to a popped up frame, I added "snow" with the Ice White Viva Decor Pearl Pen and some sparkling Stickles. The verse from ODBD Faith is stamped in black and then clear embossed.


Thank you so much for looking!

We've made it easy for you to find our future challenges!  Click  on the Challenge Calendar tab on the right side of the blog. All of the challenges are listed through February 2016!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...







Pin It

1 comment:

Gail said...

Big Fan of Poppy Stamps - love this card - have a blessed day!