Thursday, January 21, 2016

Morning Glory

Welcome friends, Mindy with you sharing a watercolor card using one of the New Framed Flowers stamps by Stacy Stamps.


I stamped the image Morning Glory by Stacy Stamps on watercolor paper and colored the image with some Copic and some watercolor markers.  I then embossed accent lines around the image with my Scor-Buddy scoring tool and bone folder, accenting the edges of my watercolor paper. I then adhered a background paper embossed with the Mini Fans Embossing Folder by Crafts Too to my card base, then my Morning Glory image as the top layer.  A single layer bow and tag with sentiment from God's Purpose Stamp Set by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps completed the card.

I love these little watercolor images, they make great accents for classy cards and there are several to choose from.  Have a great week, and create a card to join in our weekly challenge.
There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Current Challenge tab on the right side of the blog for all the details. Come and join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



Pin It

1 comment:

Gail said...

Love the watercolor and birdhouse Nice job - TFS