Thursday, January 28, 2016

Love You, Sweet Pea

Hi friends, Mindy with you today sharing a Valentine's Day themed card using one of the NEW Stacy Stamps floral images available in the Classy Cards 'n Such Online Store, as my focal point and several leftovers from previous cards as accents.


I started with the Ornate Frame Embossing Folder by Darice as my background. I then stamped the Sweet Pea stamp from Stacy Stamps on white card stock and colored it with watercolor markers before adhering it with foam tape to give dimension to the front of my card. I then added a banner stamped with a Valentine message from my stash, and decorated the card front with the inside remaining hearts from my Heart of Hearts die from Impression Obsession that I used on my previous challenge card. I also added a few sequins here and there to give the card a little sparkle.

I usually save my negative images from the die-cuts to use in future cards. I love to use, reuse, and recycle various embellishments and use them in my card making when I can. Have a wonderful day, and be sure to check to the Classy Cards 'n Such Online Store for special prices available this week.
There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Current Challenge tab on the right side of the blog for all the details. Come and join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!!!   Until next time...






Pin It

1 comment:

Dorothy S said...

Mindy, this is so pretty! I like the frame and the color choices - what really caught my eye was the layered look of the oval mat. Thanks for sharing with us!