Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Little Butterflies

The theme this week for our challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such is using Bright and Cheerful Colors. Mindy here with a card where the bright colors inspired me to feature butterflies in all the cheerful colors.


My card started with a colorful background paper from the Say Aloha paper pad by Kaisercraft. This pad has so many beautiful papers to choose from, and also has coordinating tags and sentiment strips to use on your cards. I chose the coordinating tag for the focal image, and mounted it on a die cut from my Spellbinders stash. Then, from card stock scraps, I die cut Medium Butterflies from Impression Obsession in all the bright colors and adhered them to the card base with Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive.  I then added a tiny bit of glitter to each butterfly body to give the card a little sparkle.

As the card suggests, Enjoy the Little Things in life, no matter how small.  Have a great week, and join our challenge with a card that celebrates all the bright colors.


Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



Pin It

No comments: