Friday, January 8, 2016

It's Your Birthday

Hello.  It is Shirley posting today.  I have made a blue and white birthday card to share with you.



I started my card with a white card base and layered it using the beautiful Starburst Lichen Aspire Petallic Metallic card stock. Not only is this card stock beautiful, it is sturdy and has the metallic sheen on both sides of the card stock.

Next I used the Memory Box Distressed Baptisia Collage die with white card stock. I put a layer of Starburst Lichen Aspire Petallic Metallic card stock behind it which shows the beauty of this die.

The tags were cut with Spellbinders Fancy Label Tags One. I cut the balloons with Our Daily Bread Designs
Happy Birthday dies. I used silver cord to tie the balloons together and tied a bow.

As always, I used Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive to adhere the pieces to my card.

Thank you for taking a look at my card. Have a great weekend.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...








Pin It

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!

irishgreensue said...

Shirley, what a gorgeous color to show off the beauty of these corner dies in the Baptisia collage! It even allows your balloons to be a focal point, as well as the terrific sentiment on the SB tag! I love this layout and will definitely be trying something soon with it - great card!!

Gail said...

Fabulous layout TFS