Monday, January 11, 2016

Feel Better Soon

Hello, Diana here with a bright card to cheer someone up!    What do you do to feel better?  Seems like a cliche but a cup of tea really does make me feel better... especially paired with some chocolate.  A handmade card can also do the trick - so nice to see a written card amongst the pile of bills and ads in the mailbox - especially now that Christmas has passed.

To make my bright background and teacup stack, I sponged a sheet of white card stock die cut with the largest Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A as well as a scrap sheet (big enough for the teacup stack die).  I used the colors Evergreen Bough, Broken China, Picked Raspberry, and Shaded Lilac. I then placed the gorgeous flourish die from Our Daily Bread Designs Vintage Flourish Pattern

The PoppyStamps Teacup Stack was cut once from the sponged scrap paper and then another four times on white card stock. I then stacked all the die cuts using some Art Institute glue. I love the dimension it gives. Finally, I added a ribbon and a tag using ODBD Mini Tag Sentiments and Dies.


Want to purchase some or all of the products used in today's card?   Classy Cards carries those that are in gold and underlined.   Click those or the pictures below.  Happy shopping!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!   Until next time...




Pin It

No comments: