Thursday, January 28, 2016

Faith

Hello!  Diana here today to share a monochromatic card.  I needed a green card today because I'm so ready for spring to come!  

I started by trimming a piece of white card stock with Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A.  I then sponged some Mowed Lawn in a small area.  After it dried, I taped my layer to the Memory Box Textured Mesh stencil and added Dreamweaver's white embossing paste with a palette knife. I then set that aside to dry and started die cutting Memory Box Bamboo Shoots and the Faith word die out of green card stock.  


When I tested in on the card, it was a little plain so I added ultra thick embossing powder to my die cuts and it instantly gave it more polish and oomph. Much better, don't you think?


For the inside of my card, I added another bamboo shoot die cut as well as a sentiment from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps The Future set.

Thanks for looking!
Did you see how many new categories were added to the store closing sale today???  Click here to check it all out.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

1 comment:

Dorothy S said...

Thanks for sharing this serene card - your subtle sponged bg is a special touch, as is the lovely layout for the inside. I never think to decorate the inside!