Monday, January 25, 2016

Elegant Thanks

Hello!  It's Diana with you today.  For the neutrals challenge this month, I made a thank you card using Sue Wilson Spanish Collection - Seville DieThanks die by Elizabeth Craft Designs, and a trimmed butterfly from the Memory Box Fairyland butterflies.  I kept my palette neutral using white and gray cardstock.  The flowers are white and ivory.  I did use ultra thick embossing powder on my Thanks to add dimension and shine.  The Sue Wilson Dies were also popped up with small Joy! foam pads to emphasize the lacy cutouts.

We've made it easy for you to find our future challenges!  Click  on the Challenge Calendar tab on the right side of the blog. All of the challenges are listed through February 2016!

Thanks for stopping by!!!   Until next time...



Pin It

No comments: