Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Button Bouquet

Button, button. . . . Whose got the button? We do!  The theme for this weeks challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such is Buttons, all shapes and colors.  Mindy here, and when I saw this weeks inspiration photo on the calendar page, I wanted to make a flower arrangement from buttons.


I started by assembling several layers and colors of buttons suitable for my card. I die cut the Lattice background from card stock and one from craft foam, to build it up and give the card dimension. I embossed a background card with the Mini Fans Embossing Folder by Craft's Too and adhered the lattice oval to the background with Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive. I then die cut the Bamboo Shoots die and adhered it before adding my button flowers to the arrangement.  Two Medium Butterflies from Impression Obsessions were added with button bodies, and a twine bow as added for a bit of sparkle.  A birthday sentiment completed the card.

I hope you have been inspired by my card, and will join us in our challenge this week.


Watch for a BIG announcement here later today!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...









Pin It

No comments: