Friday, January 22, 2016

Beautiful Scraps

Good Morning!    It is Shirley posting today with a  card I made from beautiful scraps.  The  mathematics tip for the day is six to seven pieces of scrap designer paper equals one pretty card.  I hope you you think so too...


I started with a Ivory card base.   I started adding layers and scraps of the Graphic 45 Botanical Tea designer paper. I love all Graphic 45 papers.  Even when you are down to little bitty scraps, you can still make lots of pretty cards.   I used a scalloped border punch on the edges of the scraps. 

The sentiment I stamped on the vanilla card stock is a stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy Keep In Touch set.

I cut the pretty flowers using the Memory Box Tall Chloe Stem die.   I used Joy Foam Dots to pop the flowers up on the card.  I cut a piece of beaded ribbon to place over the stems.  Another scrap that I used for the card today.

Thank you for coming by and taking a peek at my card.  I hope you were able to find inspiration to use some of your beautiful scraps.  Have a great weekend.

Have you checked all of the bargains in the Classy Cards shop yet?   Get 30% off on select categories!!!   Details are here.

Thanks for stopping by!!!   Until next time...




Pin It

4 comments:

Gail said...

Shirley your card is lovely! TFS

wannabcre8tive said...

Thank you, Gail. It was a fun card.

Kathy Bradley said...

Gorgeous.

irishgreensue said...

Wow, Shirley, this really would be a great way to clear out the scrap bags I have!! Love how you paired up different pink papers, pulled out your scalloped edge punch, and turned them into such a gorgeous card! Love the criss crossed chloe stems with the beaded ribbon to add some special effects to your card!!