Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Be Mine

Good afternoon! Joy here showing you another Valentine card I made with supplies from the Classy Cards 'n Such online store.



This one is for one of my grand daughters who loves butterflies.  The paper is from Key to My Heart by Kaisercraft.  The butterfly is from Majestic Monarchs Stamp Set by Sweet 'n Sassy.  It was fussy cut - very close to the edge.  Then a the matching butterfly die from Majestic Monarchs Die Set was cut from white card stock.  Then I traced around the outside of the die on some Heavy Weight Vellum and fussy cut it out.  The top butterfly was colored with Copics and then I layered the three butterflies using Small Joy Foam Pads.  The sentiment is from Hugs & Kisses by JustRite.

Thanks for looking at my card.  Have a Happy Stamping Day.

We've made it easy for you to find our future challenges! Click on the Challenge Calendar tab on the right side of the blog. All of the challenges are listed through February 2016!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



Pin It

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Love the pretty butterfly and the colors.