Friday, January 22, 2016

Another Valentine!

Good morning! Joy here with another Valentine Card - going to one of my grandkids.  The supplies for this card can be found at the Classy Cards 'n Such online store.



The sentiment and circle frame is from JustRite's Hugs & Kisses.  The sentiment was heat embossed with Sparkle 'n Sprinkle's Fine Gold Detail Embossing Powder.   The circle and last rectangle layer were cut out using Gold Mirricard.  The rectangle layer was dry embossed with Anna Griffin's Juliet Damask folder.  Last of all I popped up the circle sentiment using some Large Joy Foam Pads.

I have just a few more Valentine cards to make - I'll post them soon.  Thanks for looking at my card - have a Happy Stamping Day.
Want to purchase some or all of the products used in today's card?   Classy Cards carries those that are in gold and underlined.   Click those or the pictures below.  Happy shopping!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...







Pin It

No comments: