Thursday, December 10, 2015

From Our House to Yours

Happy Holidays Everyone!  Mindy with you today sharing a card that could be used for the holidays, bringing wishes and love from our home to yours during this festive season.  


I started with a background that I cut from the Blueprints 13 Die-namics from My FavoriteThings and then ran through my Cuttlebug with the Dots Embossing Folder from Crafts Too. I then started "building" my home with the new Brick House die cut from Impression Obsession.  All of the elements from one pass of the die were used on this card, including one extra window.  I also cut a strip of the Grass Border from Impression Obsession to ground the house to the card.  The extra decorative bead board was used as a corner element and a baby pearl was used to accent it.

To complete my card, I cut a banner strip and stamped a home themed sentiment to place on the front of the card, and cut the Merry Christmas die, also from Impression Obsession, to place on the inside of the card. Happy Holidays to one and all, from me to you!



There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Current Challenge tab on the right side of the blog for all the details. Come and join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: