Monday, November 23, 2015

Shimmering Christmas

Hello!  Diana here today.

I made a Christmas card for this week's Ornament Challenge.  I started with a white stitched rectangle base made with MFT Blueprints 13 and then smooshed with acetate two different greens in the corner:  Evergreen Bough and Mowed Lawn.  I then die-cut Memory Box Loopy Loop Wreath out of glittered red card stock and  Memory Box Cabrini ornament out of white card stock.  I filled in the Cabrini ornament with die cuts out of Shimmer Sheetz Purple Iris and Peridot Gemstone which is really hard to photograph!  :)  

For my final touch, I stamped Merry Christmas (from Sweet 'n Sassy Christmas Joy) and die cut it out with a sweet little curved banner from Sweet 'n Sassy Banner dies set and popped it up with small Joy! foam pads in the bottom corner.



Hope you can play along!


If you are unable to find an item in the store, or would like something special ordered, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com. 

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...




Pin It

1 comment:

Cards By Jan said...

Awesome ornament card!! Love your bg, ornament...and the chosen colours...very classy!!