Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Grateful

Good morning friends. Mindy joining you today, with a sample card for our weekly challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such. Our challenge this week is #111 Thankful, a sentiment that is heartfelt all year long, but especially at this time of year.


I started with the greeting, Grateful, from the I am Thankful stamp set from Impression Obsession. I knew I wanted this to be my focal image on my card so I die cut around it, inked the edges to match the base card, and the printed paper from the Romance paper pad by Joy! Crafts. I also die cut the Mary Border Strip by Spellbinders to back my focal strip.

I then added another sentiment from the I am Thankful stamp set. A flower from the  Arianna Blooms PreCut set was stamped on white stock, and then colored to match.

I am so grateful for good health and happiness this Thanksgiving, and I hope you are too!


There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Current Challenge tab on the right side of the blog for all the details. Come and join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 



 
Pin It

No comments: