Thursday, November 12, 2015

Brrr.. it's cold outside

Hello friends! It's Diana today. Is it chilly where you are yet?



I made another card with the adorable PoppyStamps Stacked Mittens die. 

I started with a red and Kraft color scheme, and the MFT Blueprints 13 die set.

After I die cut the Stacked Mittens out of the watercolor sheet used for the fishtail banner, I carefully removed the mittens with all the little pieces.

I then sponged Broken China on the fishtail banner. I also splattered some more stain around the banner. Once that was dried, I glued the mittens back in with all the pieces. I then used a watercolor brush to color the little pieces.

I added a bit of twine to a double row hole strip from MFT Blueprints 15, and added some strong 1/2" Scor-Tape to make sure it would stay. Because that made it a bit bulky, I popped up the top banner with some Large Foam Tabs.


If you are unable to find an item in the store, or would like something special ordered, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com.

Don't forget to check out the NEW section at Classy Cards 'n Such. Release from 2015 collections and other goodies are being added every day! When you check out, don't forget to enter your discount for a great savings!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...









Pin It

No comments: