Monday, November 16, 2015

Always Thankful

Diana here today!  We had some good rain here. Though there are still some beautiful spots out there, winter is definitely making a presence. I'm still getting out some fall beauties in my craft room to share.


I just got the Spellbinders Decorative Curved Square, and this quote from my stash. To set off the beautiful curves and cutouts of the die, I sponged some yellow and green distress inks/stains (Evergreen BoughWild HoneyPeeled Paint), on white card stock.

To add more fall colors, I added some leaves (Spiced MarmaladeEvergreen BoughWild Honey, and Fire Brick), from the Impression Obsession Small Leaf Set covered with ultra thick embossing powder. 

 

I stamped the sentiment on white card stock, traced the opening in the die, hand cut the wonky square, sponged the edges, and popped it up with Joy! Small Foam PadsI also added a double bow with Seam Binding. You can take white seam binding, add any color ink to it, and you have a beautiful seam binding to go with your project! Wrap it around the Bow Easy, to make beautiful bows!!

Thank you so much for looking! Don't forget to count your blessings!


If you are unable to find an item in the store, or would like something special ordered, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com. 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...





   

Pin It

No comments: