Friday, October 23, 2015

Christmas Blessings

Good afternoon, friends! For the next few weeks I will be making my Christmas cards with supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such.

 

The paper is from a Kaisercraft paper pad in my stash. There is a different paper pad in the CCNS store called the Holly Bright 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" Christmas paper pad. I have it listed below in the supply list. NOTE: It looks to be out of stock, but you can email Beverly and ask her if she can order it for you. Just send an email to beverly@classycardsnsuch.com.

The little washy-tape looking tags were cut out using  Blueprints 13 from My Favorite Things.

The leaves were coated with glossy accents.

The sentiment is from Sweet n Sassy's Christmas Joy.  I like the size because it fit perfectly on my die cut.

I popped up the sentiments and the leaves with Joy Small Foam Pads.

Now. I have to get back to my desk to make a few more Christmas cards. Thanks for stopping - have a Happy stamping day!


There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Current Challenge tab on the right side of the blog for all the details. Come and join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...









Pin It

No comments: