Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Power of Pumpkins

Good afternoon, friends.  Mindy with you today to share my card for this week's inspiration challenge on our blog, titled Feeling Fall-ish!

My card, for the Power of Pumpkins is inspired by the beautiful white pumpkins in the photo. There are so many wonderful pumpkin flavored food and drinks available now that fall is here. (I think my favorites are the pumpkin coffee's and the pumpkin ice creams.)


To start my harvest card, I took a piece of the Echo-Bronze Stardream Metallic paper, from the Classy Cards 'n Such online store, and using the Distressed Addington Collage die by Memory Box, cut two panels out of the bronze stock. I popped this panel up on the card base with two layers of Joy! Large Foam Pads to give the card lots of dimension.

I then cut six oval shapes with a classic oval die in two sizes for my pumpkins, along with one Open Scroll Leaf die from Impression Obsession. The pumpkins were highlighted with a little Wink of Stella Glitter Pen, and grounded with a strip of the Woodland Border by PoppyStamps.

To complete my card, I  stamped the sentiment from the I Am Thankful stamp set from Impression Obsession, die cut with an decorative oval die, and then highlighted with the glitter pen.

Thank you for joining me today, and I hope you will join in our challenge this week.


Don't forget to check out the NEW section at Classy Cards 'n Such. Release from 2015 collections are being added every day! When you check out, don't forget to enter your discount for a great savings! 

Join the Classy Cards newsletter list in the upper left column of this blog and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today! 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






   
Pin It

No comments: