Saturday, July 4, 2015

Rose Red

Hi, it's Jenny here today with a new card I made using the Heartfelt Creations Botanical Wings die.



I started by stamping the Heartfelt Creations Botanical Rose Stamps, and then cut them with the matching Botanical Wings die. I sprayed the flowers with water and scrunched them up. I also used a stylus from the Paper Blossoms Tool Kit to help shape, while gluing the flower layers together.

I used Spray Stain and Glimmer Mists to color the roses and while they were drying I assembled the rest.

The A2 card has a layer of Kraft card stock, and then a layer of Graphic 45 Botanical Tea.

I cut and colored the frilly Joy! Crafts Circle, using distress ink and a Mini Ink Blending Tool. Next, I stamped the JustRite Floral Vintage Labels 2 sentiment, on a Spellbinders circle from my stash. The circle was popped up higher using Joy Foam Pads to adhere it to the card.

I added the black centers, (from a die in my stash), and pearls to the flowers, and arranged them around the circle. After gluing them down I added foliage from the Memory Box Fresh Foliage die.

Thanks for looking!


Don't forget to check back tomorrow for our next challenge! We have an inspirational photo for you, for our CCNS #92 Splatters challenge!

Thank you for stopping by!!! Until next time...








Pin It

1 comment:

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

I just love Heartfelt Creations products and this is one of my favorites but I haven't purchased it yet. It is on my "want list"!!