Monday, July 20, 2015

Life is Good

Hello, Diana here! It's time for the #94 At The Beach challenge. The challenge is perfect timing for me.

I am actually writing this while sitting lake side. Life is definitely good here! So peaceful and relaxing, and of course, just gorgeous! I just love the decor that reflects the ocean and nautical theme.


I started with cutting a wood grain background paper with the Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A. I then cut two of the Grapevine wreath by Cottage Cutz in Kraft paper, and glued them down with Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive. You could also use the Grapevine Wreath by Memory Box, or the Twig Wreath by Impression Obsession. Note that any Wreath die would work.

I then added my nautical elements to it. Some seashell stamps, and black or silver Precious Metals Craft Foil, and cut Impression Obsession Mini Nautical Set. To add dimension to it, I popped up some of the elements with Joy! Small Foam Pads.

My final touch is a sentiment sign from a stamp set I have, stamped with Black Detail embossing powder and cut out with a rounded banner from the MFT Blueprint 13 set. 


And of course, I had to do some negative die-cutting for the inside of the card.

As always, thank you so much for looking, and I hope you can play along with our #94 At The Beach challenge!


If you are unable to find an item in the store, or would like something special ordered, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time... 






 
Pin It

No comments: