Thursday, July 16, 2015

Bouquet of Roses

Congratulations are in order for this beautiful bouquet of roses, sent with love on this special day.

Mindy with you today, to share a card I recently made using a great new die. When I saw this die available from Memory Box in the Classy Cards 'n Such online store, I knew I had to have it. Not only are roses my favorite flowers, but there are so many techniques that can be used to color them.


The technique I used on this card, is the filled-in stained glass effect, using the English Rose Bouquet die from Memory Box. I die cut the bouquet, and adhered the outline die to the card front with Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive and let it dry completely. I then shaded the interior of the roses with markers and added a layer of clear adhesive. The glue stays inside the cut out border, and dries to a shiny finish. I also added a touch of color to the embossed leaves.

To finish off the card, I die cut a tag using the Grommet Tags die from Spellbinders, which are now on sale at the Classy Cards Store.

I stamped the sentiment from the Keep in Touch, Too stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. Some Silver Rock Candy embellishments from Queen and Co., were added along with a ribbon tied in a knot.

Thank you for joining me today for some card inspiration. 


If you are unable to find an item in the store, or would like something special ordered, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com. 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time... 






 
Pin It

No comments: