Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Bird Picnic

Hello! It's Jenny posting today, with my card for the Summer Picnic #93 challenge, at Classy Cards 'n Such. I sorted through all my food dies and this is what came together. I hope you like the result.


This challenge calls for Kraft, Red and White colors to be used, so I cut a piece of red paper for the picnic blanket.

I used Kraft card stock to cut the PoppyStamps Bushel Basket, and colored the bands with Distress Ink. The handled basket is a die from my stash.

The apples were cut from the Impression Obsession Bushel of Apples die.

The Memory Box Scalloped Cake Stands was colored with pumice stone Distress Ink, and the Memory Box Petite Cakes was colored with pink Distress Ink.

I stamped the Impression Obsession Why Do Birds stamp with black ink, and then added the Impression Obsession Leafy Branch to the side.

The little bird is from Memory Box's Open Studio Meadowbird Branch set. I colored the body with pink Distress Ink and the smaller accent feathers with brown Distress Ink.

Thanks for visiting and I can't wait to see your Summer Picnic creations this week!


Click any of the links below to be taken to the products from the Classy Cards 'n Such shop. 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 







Pin It

No comments: