Thursday, June 11, 2015

You Are Amazing

Greetings, friends! Mindy with you today to share a card, that was so bright and cheery, I wanted to share it with you.  It will soon be on the way to a good friend, whose birthday is the same day as mine.






I started by using watercolor to color two beautiful Pristine Lilies, from the stamp set by Heartfelt Creations. After they were dry, I fussy cut them out and set them aside to fully dry.

I then layered a sheet of white card stock cut from the Blueprints 13 die, from My Favorite Things, with the stitched edge. I then colored a sheet of watercolor paper with Alizarin Crimson Color Bursts from Ken Oliver Crafts, and then added a small bit of the Orange to give it a two-tone coloring. If you haven't tried the Color Bursts yet, I suggest you try the set of all six colors. The colors are amazing, and priced very reasonably, and can be mixed to form the most beautiful backgrounds. From my two-toned paper I cut the Decorative Labels Eight die from Spellbinders and adhered it to the background.

As I was trying to decide on how to place my flowers, I found one of the Rectangles 6-in-1 Frame die, from Impression Obsession laying on my desk, so I adhered it on an angle on my card front. I then placed my flowers inside the frame using Joy! Large Foam Pads, and tied a dotted swiss ribbon bow to add with a tiny tag. The sentiment on the tag is from the Just the Right Words stamp set by Just Rite Clear Stamps.


I hope you have enjoyed my card, and will visit again for daily card inspiration at Classy Cards 'n Such.


There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Current Challenge tab on the right side of the blog for all the details. Come and join the fun!

Thank you for stopping by!!! Until next time...




Pin It

No comments: