Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Old Truck

Hi all! Diane with you today, with my card for this weeks challenge which is Father's Day.


I started my card by embossing Crafts Too Leafy Tree.
I wanted a deep impression, so I embossed on a water color paper.

I cut the old truck from Impression Obsession Classic Truck. The body of the truck, I wanted a nice sheen, so I used So...Silk Glamour Green card stock.The rails on the back and the tires were cut using papers in the collection from Classy Fall Card stock Bundle. This bundle is a great way to try these amazing papers, as you get different colors in the package!

For the hubcaps I used silver sequins. You can make your own sequins using the Sequins die from My Favorite Things, and any of the foil packages carried in the store at Classy Cards online store. Just click on the "Foil Paper" below in the supply list, and it will bring up the beautiful foil papers available.

Here is a side view to give you an idea of the detail this die offers. I just love this die and it's beautiful detail!


I added an Impression Obsession kitty to the back, and a few Impression Obsession birds from the Small Bird Set.

I encourage you to join in the challenge with us and visit our blog twice daily for tons of inspiration!!


Want to plan ahead and join our weekly challenges? Just click on the Challenge Calendar label, located on the right side of the page. We would love to have you share your creative ideas! Invite your friends to play along! You could be our next Classy Cards 'n Such prize winner!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...







Pin It

1 comment:

Dorothy S said...

Great card - I especially like the embossed tree - what many possibilities there are for using it.