Friday, June 26, 2015

Have a Happy Day

Good afternoon friends!  Joy, here today showing you a happy day card, with supplies I found at the Classy Cards 'n Such online store.

I love shaker cards - and I'm kinda stuck on making them.  Here is one I made for a friend.


The papers are from Graphic 45's Botanical Tea, and the yellow is from Secret Garden.

The Butterfly is from the Majestic Monarchs stamp set by Sweet 'n Sassy, which was stamped on Clear Card Stock by Heartfelt Creations. This is great for shaker cards because it is thicker and has great body.  I used the 1/4" Scor-Tape because I needed the strength to keep the clear cardstock firmly in place.

The sentiment is from Stampavie Sweet Wishes, and was stamped on some Heavyweight Vellum and attached with a brad. 

Thanks for looking at my card.  I hope you have a Happy stamping day!


We hope you come back every day to see two new cards posted daily that the design team has created not only for the weekly challenge, but we also post two regular cards daily, later in the week, to give you even more inspiration!

Thank you for stopping by!!! Until next time...







Pin It

No comments: