Saturday, May 9, 2015

Thanks Wreath

Good afternoon, Joy today showing you a thanks card made with supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such. I love putting a spring wreath on my door - it's still a little early, but I am so ready!  For this card, the first thing I did was to go thru my stamp sets and looked for tiny images - and there are a lot.




For this wreath I used the following JustRite stamp sets - Live, Love, Laugh Vintage Labels Two (little flourish),Spring Words (rose), Hugs and Kisses Sentiments (large flourish), and Black-Eyed Susan Labels Five (bee). I drew a circle and just stamped around the circle, added a few little green dots with my green Tim Holtz Distress Marker.

I mounted it on pink patterned paper by KaiserCraft called Key to My Heart. Then that was mounted on a piece of green paper from the Graphic 45 paper pad called Secret Garden. The bow is a die cut. The Thanks is an Impression Obsession die called Greeting Set.

This is so easy, I'll be making another soon. Click on the icons below to search for other items that would make a cute wreath.  Think branches, flourishes and tiny flowers.

Have a Happy stamping day!



Join the Classy Cards newsletter list in the upper left column of this blog and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today!

Thank you for stopping by!!! Until next time...





Pin It

No comments: