Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Never Stop Dancing

Hello, Joy here with a card I made with supplies I found on the online store at Classy Cards 'n Such.


I started with a piece of glossy card stock and stamped the daisy image, from Black-Eyed Susan Vintage Labels Five by JustRite, with ink and colored with markers. Then I used the stitching line from Blueprints 13, by My Favorite Things, to outline the rectangle.

The green and white polka dot paper is from the Kaisercraft Key To My Heart paper pad.

I cut out the little butterfly from the stamp set and popped it up with Joy Small Foam Pads. I also popped up the daisy rectangle with Joy Large Foam Pads.

The sentiment by Our Daily Bread Designs, was stamped on Heavyweight Vellum and slightly curled.

Thanks for looking at my card.  Have a happy stamping day - and Never Stop Dancing to the music in your heart! 


Click any of the links below to be taken to the products from the Classy Cards 'n Such shop.

Thank you for stopping by!!! Until next time...






  
Pin It

No comments: