Saturday, May 2, 2015

Love Is

Good morning friends, Joy here showing you a card I made using supplies from the Classy Cards 'n Such online store. I've got butterflies on the brain!! Classy Cards 'n Such  selection of butterflies is amazing!  I had a hard time deciding what to buy!  Here is what I made!


The butterfly is an outline sticker from Gold Pearlized Lacy Butterfly Sticker Sheet that I put on some blue glitter paper and cut out using the outline as a guide. You really need to check out some of those outline stickers - they are BEAUTIFUL!

The paper for this card is from a 12x12 pad by Kaisercraft called Key to My Heart. I just adore the script in this pad.  

The sentiment is from Majestic Monarchs by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I added a few little sequins and card was finished.  Quick, quick, quick card. Note: There is an sequin die from My Favorite Things in the store. You can make your own metal foil, metallic or other materials to die cut and color them to match your project. Check out the supply list below for the die.

Thanks for looking at my card. Have a happy stamping day! 


Don't forget to check back tomorrow for our next challenge! We have an inspirational photo for you, for our CCNS #83 Mother's Day challenge!

Thank you for stopping by!!! Until next time...










Pin It

No comments: