Friday, April 10, 2015

A Stack of Teapots

Hello, crafty friends! It is Shirley back with another card for you today.  I just received a new die from Classy Cards 'n Such and couldn't wait to show you what I created with it. 


I started my card with a white card base. I layered it with a piece of pink paper from the Simple Stories Vintage Bliss Paper Pad. The next layer is blue, and then I added the floral piece of paper from the same paper pad. 

I used my Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles to cut the next two layers of pink Vintage Bliss paper. I used the oval from the Radiant Rectangles to cut a gray wood grain oval to stack my tea pots on. The tea pots were cut from blue card stock using the PoppyStamps Teapot Stacks die. I put the Vintage Bliss paper behind to the teapots to give them more appeal. I used Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive to attach them to the paper.

I used white/pink polka dot ribbon to make a bow with my Bow Easy. I had my Bow Easy long before I started designing for Classy Cards, it has become one of my best friends in card making. I cannot tie a decent hand tied bow. I added a pink button to the bow. I used Pink Pearls to decorate the card with as the finishing touch of my card.

I appreciate your taking the time today to come by and view my card.  I hope to see you again soon!


There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Current Challenge tab on the right side of the blog for all the details.  Come and join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...



Pin It

2 comments:

irishgreensue said...

Shirley - your card is JUST MY CUP OF TEA!! Love those diecut cups all decorated up so nicely with pearls, and the pretty papers you used on the cups and layers - I would like to come to this teaparty!!

Kathy Bradley said...

This is so very adorable. I am going to order those teacups - they just make me smile - and sure need the smiles (and the teacups) now!