Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Thanks Border

Hi, it's Jenny posting today with a card for the current "On The Edge" challenge.  I immediately thought of this Sue Wilson French Border die.  It's one of my favorites and because of it's size and design, it always makes a statement.




I began by cutting two of the Sue Wilson Border dies with white card stock.  I originally planned to adhere them vertically and add flowers to the center but I changed my mind.  I adhered them to the top and bottom instead and kept the design simple.

The patterned paper is from the Authentique Favorite 6x6 Paper Pad.  I backed it with a piece of solid blue card stock  and then used Joy Foam Pads to adhere it to the white A2 card behind.

The Tag is a matching Sue Wilson French die that came with the border.  I cut it with the same blue card stock used on the background.  I then popped it up doubling up two layers of Joy Foam Pads for extra dimension.  I glued the Thanks word from the Impression Obsession Greeting Set to the center.

To finish I added white pearls and silver rhinestones.  I hope you like the result and join the challenge this week!

Supplies
Joy Foam Pads



Want to plan ahead and join our weekly challenges? Just click on the Challenge Calendar label, located on the right side of the page. We would love to have you share your creative ideas! Invite your friends to play along! You could be our next Classy Cards 'n Such prize winner! 

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...




Pin It

No comments: