Monday, March 16, 2015

St. Patty's Day

HI, it is Shirley posting today.  I have made a card for our Green challenge.  It is almost St. Patty's Day and making a green card just had to be for the special Irish Day.




I started off with a white card base and added a green layer.  I took a piece of white card stock and embossed it with the Anna Griffin Matelasse Embossing Folder for the next layer of my card.

I selected the Sue Wilson  California Collection - Beverly Hills die to use with white card stock.  I used Joy! Small Foam Pads to pop the layers up on the embossed layer.   I added a piece of green card stock behind the center of the top layer.

I took Silver Rhinestones and colored them with a marker to match the green card stock.  I added those to my card for the finishing step.

I am happy you came by to look at my card.  I hope you liked it.  See you again soon.



You are invited to the Classy Cards 'n Such online shop to see all the amazing products available!

Thanks for stopping by!!!   Until next time...




Pin It

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the die-cut and the touch of green.

irishgreensue said...

Shirley, you KNOW I love this because of the green, but your combination of that wonderful embossing folder, the SW die cut, and the perfect placement of your green gems has really put this card in a class by itself! Very elegant!!

Kathy Bradley said...

Your card is so very beautiful and elegant and the touches of green are so perfect.