Monday, March 9, 2015

Graphic 45 Get Well

It is that time of the year when people are sick with the flu or falling on the snow and ice spraining or breaking something.  That means we need more get well cards in our stash so today I have made a Get Well card to share with you.



I started out with a white card base and layered a green piece of Graphic 45 Botanical Tea designer paper over it.  Next, I used a floral piece of the Graphic 45 designer paper for the next layer.

I stamped my image, Sweet 'n Sassy Cocoa's Get Well Wishes, on white card stock and colored it with markers.  I used my plain oval die to cut the design out. I used the Oval Scalloped die for the green designer paper for layering.  For added interest, I added dots around the scallops with a white gel pen.  I used Joy Foam Pads Large to pop the oval up on top of the designer paper.  I stamped the sentiment on white card stock and made it into a banner shape.  I used a green banner to layer it on. 

I used the Our Daily Bread Designs Beautiful Borders die to cut the border.   As a finishing touch, I added self adhesive Silver Rhinestones to my card.  This package of rhinestones has assorted sizes, although I only used one size. 

I am happy you joined us today.  Come back later to see another card by the Classy Cards 'n Such Design Team!



There are some really great new items coming to the Classy Cards shop soon!  Please keep your eyes on the NEW!!! section of the shop!

Thanks for stopping by!!!   Until next time...







Pin It

No comments: