Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Easter Blessings

Hi friends, Joy on deck today showing you an Easter Card I made with supplies from the Classy Cards 'n Such online store.  This is for the challenge this week.  Have you ever challenged a friend to do a card with you and enter into the challenges -- you need to try it.  I often challenge my sister - we text and email each other about it.   It's fun and one of you could be the winner of a nice prize! --- OK, let's get to the card.



This was made using a few of my favorite scraps - the ones I just hate to throw away.  I used paper scraps from Kaisercraft called Key to My Heart and Lake House.  The base for the greeting is Decorative Labels Eight from Spellbinders, the next layer is Vintage Labels Five from JustRite.  I colored those sweet little eggs from Sparkle 'n Sprinkle's Bird Song.  The Easter Blessings sentiment is from JustRite's Spring Words -- which is an awesome set of 20 different holiday sentiments - PERFECT for this time of the year.  I shaded all the edges of the pieces with a Tim Holtz Mini Ink Blending Tool and popped up all the elements with Joy Foam Pads.

Now make your card or project according to the guidelines for this challenge.  You will find them at ClassyCardsnSuch.blogspot.com.  You can link your card there or here on my blog!  Thanks and maybe you will be that winner of a great prize!



Welcome to all of our new blog followers!   I'm so happy you are with us!

Thanks for stopping by!!!   Until next time...



Pin It

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the papers