Friday, March 27, 2015

Cocoa - Get Well

It is Shirley, posting today.  I have a Get Well card to show you today.  It was a fun card to make.  



I started my card with a white card base, I added a blue layer, a gray layer and a blue patterned paper. I cut the piece of designer paper that goes across the middle of the card and put a blue layer behind it. I cut a banner out of the gray and layered it with blue. I attached this pieces to my card.

I used the Sweet 'n Sassy stamp set called "Cocoa's Get Well Wishes" to stamp my image on white card stock. I colored the image with markers. I used circle dies to cut the image and the blue layer. I used Joy Foam Pads Large to attach the image to my card.  

I used the Our Daily Bread Designs stamp set Ornate Frame Sentiments to stamp the sentiment on white card stock.  I used an oval punch to punch it out and layered it with a blue oval. I added assorted blue rhinestones to the banner and the sentiment as the finishing touch to my card.

Thank you, for coming by and taking a look at my card.


We appreciate your sharing our cards and ideas on Facebook, Pinterest, Goggle+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found. The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...





 

Pin It

2 comments:

irishgreensue said...

Totally adorable and fun get well card - sure to get anyone out of the sick doldrums and feeling better soon! Love the bright blue gems and the criss cross of the banners behind the main image - way to go, my friend!!

Kathy Bradley said...

So sweet and adorable - the little guy is too cute. And, the blues are awesome. Very pretty card!