Saturday, February 28, 2015

Trust in the Lord

Hi, Diana here again with another shabby chic card.  Whenever I try something new, I tend to keep trying and playing with it, so bear with me!  

Since these toys were already out from my last card, I made another card.  My base layer was made by using my largest stitched die from My Favorite Things' Blueprint 13.  To add a bit of gold (and to try my new Inka Gold rub), I used a stencil from my stash and the Memory Box Amira Flourish which is cut out of metallic gold card stock. 

Popped up with small Joy! foam pads is a white layer trimmed using Spellinders A2 Curved Borders.  I love that bit of the pink card stock showing through.  And I finally figured out how to make sure my flowers and bow stay glued on - use a hot glue gun!  I rarely use it on paper crafts but wow - what a light bulb moment for me!  Again I added a little tag embossed in gold with a sentiment from ODBD Ornate Frame Sentiments and cut from tag dies.




 Thanks for looking!  I hope you like it.

We appreciate your sharing our cards and ideas on Facebook, Pinterest, Goggle+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found. The icons below my signature make it easy to share.
  
Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...




Pin It

No comments: