Friday, February 27, 2015

The Good Life

Hello, Joy here today.  I wanted to show you a card I made with supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such.


The pink base and banner paper, Lady Rose by KaiserCraft, were cut using the die set Blueprints 13 from My Favorite Things.

The sentiment base was cut using Spellbinders Labels Eighteen, (on sale), and green paper from Lady Rose by KaiserCraft was die cut using A2 Matting Basics A by Spellbinders.

The sentiment base was shaded using the Mini Ink Blending Tool before it was stamped with the sentiment called You Are Beautiful from Impression Obsession.   The sentiment panel was popped up using the Large Joy Foam Pads.

My two favorite supplies from this card are the Blueprints 13 die set and the A2 Matting Basics A.  Both are my favorite "go to" tools. I feel like if I have these cut out, the card almost makes itself!

Hope you get some time to do some crafting -- or browsing the online store at Classy Cards 'n Such. Remember they have a wish list tool that when you put items you would like on the list, those items will stay until you remove them.


There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Current Challenge tab on the right side of the blog for all the details.  Come and join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...










Pin It

No comments: